PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: I need email address for billing information !
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
itg
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 15.01.2007

Achtung I need email address for billing information ! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Is there a particulary reason why in "Contact" section there is not a corporate address ???

I have some administration question.

How could I reach somebody in your nice corporation ??

Thanks

24.12.2007 03:20 itgs is offline Search for Posts by itgs Add itgs to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Fragezeichen RE: I need email address for billing information ! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

What is your concern?

24.12.2007 13:58 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
itg
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 15.01.2007

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I seem to understand that you don't have any email address to communicate directly whit your company ?

Very strange for a communication company... verwirrt

Anyway....

I need invoice for my premium account purchase for tax deduction.

I hope this could be a common request.

24.12.2007 16:14 itgs is offline Search for Posts by itgs Add itgs to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Pfeil RE: I need email address for billing information ! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=1560

25.12.2007 01:13 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to: