PBXes » English » Miscellaneous »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
meg
Premium Account

Registration Date: 12.05.2006

cool How to setup the Trunk Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

Now I have one trunk with one one provider to terminate all the calls.

But from now I want to use two terminators:
One (A) for international and Japan - Not Mobile calls.
Another one (B)for only to call Japan mobile.
I want to setup the trunk, My question is:

I want to use ONLY (B) to call 8170 / 8180 and 8190
( all japan mobile prefix) and (A) to anothers prefix ( Japan not mobile and international ) calls.

Thank you very much

27.10.2007 09:51 megasystem is offline Search for Posts by megasystem Add megasystem to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

So in essence you added a Trunk to handle calls to Mobile phones in Japan.

Add another Outbound Route (Ruteo Saliente) named JapanMobiiles, and define this 81[789]0xxxxxxxxxx in its' "Dial Patterns" (Patrones de discado) field.

Select the new trunk in the "Trunk Sequence" (Secuencia de las troncales) and after clicking Submit Changes, click the Up arrow to put it first in route above the Todos outbound route.

Click the Red Bar on top, and try it out.

27.10.2007 16:00 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
meg
Premium Account

Registration Date: 12.05.2006

smile Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello Diadora,

We have changed the dial plan for Japan Mobile.
Now we have to call onlu the mobile number, don't need country# + city, etc..
We Dial only 070-xxxx-xxxx / 080-xxxx-xxxx or 090-xxxx-xxxx.
I want to send mobile calls to terminator A.
Anothers Japan (not mobile) and international calls to terminator B.
How can i setup the trunk?
Thank you very much.

30.10.2007 15:27 megasystem is offline Search for Posts by megasystem Add megasystem to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

It would be very difficult for me to advise you on how to setup the trunk properly, without actually look into your account.

That includes information on what provider A and B expect to see in the dialed digits, and involves some testing on your side which needs to be scheduled.

All of the above can be facilitated and formalized by going through the Support link.

31.10.2007 06:37 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: