PBXes » English » Providers » RE: trunk for Vbuzzer
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ahs

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
trunk for Vbuzzer Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

i am trying to setup a trunk for vbuzzer.com which use port 80

incomming is working fine but i cannot make outgoing call

19.03.2006 18:22 Ahsan is offline Search for Posts by Ahsan Add Ahsan to your Buddy List
tbn
Premium Account

Registration Date: 07.03.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have the same problem with a trunk from vbuzzer.

The port is indicated right after the domain name, vbuzzer.com:80

Does anyone have a sample config for vbuzzer?

Thanks.

21.03.2006 19:23 tbnr is offline Search for Posts by tbnr Add tbnr to your Buddy List
sup
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.02.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I also have a vbuzzer trunk that I tested on Port 80 as well as Braintel.pk on 8891. In both cases I can now at least receive calls , but no outbound!

22.03.2006 00:35 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List
hwi
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 01.03.2006

I got the same results for VBuzzer ... incoming but no outgoing. At one point it in the past it worked, then it stopped working and hasn't worked since.

22.03.2006 19:17 hwittenb is offline Search for Posts by hwittenb Add hwittenb to your Buddy List
p2p

vBuzzer Anyone? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Has anyone got vBuzzer outbound working yet?

Thanks,

22.04.2006 18:01 p2pvoice is offline Search for Posts by p2pvoice Add p2pvoice to your Buddy List
eri

inbound is OK, but outbound is not working, if they can fix it, that will be great.

23.04.2006 01:47 ericlai is offline Search for Posts by ericlai Add ericlai to your Buddy List
p2p

For those who have inbound working:

For me, inbound to an extension works.
inbound to an IVR, IVR answers but doesn't respond to any DTMF.

Are you having any such issues/

PS: Outbound is still not working!

23.04.2006 02:14 p2pvoice is offline Search for Posts by p2pvoice Add p2pvoice to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

I face similar problems with my VBuzzer trunk. In my case the incoming used to work, but now has stopped. So when I looked for info on the interaction between VBuzzer and Asterisk, I found the following which might help us with this issue.

The link to the original is: http://voxilla.com/PNphpBB2-viewtopic-t-...c-start-22.html

Zitat:
With hindsight, when vbuzzer changed from 416 numbers they are looking for a username (just like Sipgate) and not the DID. For posterity I should now post my working configuration:

code:
In sip.conf
[general]
port = 5050 ; Port to bind to (SIP is 5060)
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0 ; Address to bind to (all addresses on machine)
bindport = 5050
useragent=VBuzzer/1.1.1.2

In sip_nat.conf
nat=yes
externhost=syedamerali.dyndns.org
fromdomain = syedamerali.dyndns.org
localnet = 192.168.1.0/255.255.255.0

In sip_conf
[VBuzzer]
username=syedamerali
useragent=VBuzzer/1.1.1.2
user=syedamerali
type=friend
secret=XXXXXXXXXXX
restrictcid=yes
qualify=3000
port=80
nat=yes
insecure=very
host=vbuzzer.com
hidecallerid=yes
fromuser=syedamerali
fromdomain=vbuzzer.com
dtmfmode=RFC2833
disallow=all
context=from-internal
context=inbound-allroutes-custom
canreinvite=no
authname=syedamerali
auth=md5
allow=g729,ulaw

In extensions.conf
[inbound-allroutes-custom]
exten => syedamerali,1,NoOp(Incoming call from vbuzzer 416 extension)
exten => syedamerali,2,Answer()
exten => syedamerali,3,Dial(SIP/210&SIP/200&SIP/202,60,Ttr)
exten => syedamerali,4,Hangup

Register String
syedamerali:XXXXXXXX:syedamerali@VBuzzer/syedamerali

04.05.2006 19:58 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: trunk for Vbuzzer Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We have done some changes. Does it work better now (after resaving the trunk)?

05.05.2006 14:16 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
eri

I just tried vbuzzer trunck, the outbound is working now, thanks.

05.05.2006 20:10 ericlai is offline Search for Posts by ericlai Add ericlai to your Buddy List
tbn
Premium Account

I have found another post related to Vbuzzer trunks and Asterirk, and since I cannot get my trunk to even register on the PBX, I will display the contents here.

The original is at this link: http://www.vbuzzer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=513

There have been many attempted tutorials for Asterisk + VBuzzer however none of them have worked to my liking, thus I have created my own. I do not guarantee this tutorial, however it has worked on my machine.

The following settings should be made in sip.conf

Put the following line underneath [general] (All on one line)
code:
register => username:password:username@vbuzzer.com:80/1VBuzzerNumber

Put the following at the bottom of sip.conf :
code:
[vbuzzer] 
allow=ulaw
auth=md5
authname=YOURVBUZZERUSERNAME
canreinvite=no
context=vbuzzer ; PLEASE LEAVE THIS SETTING!
;disallow=all
;dtmfmode=inband
fromdomain=vbuzzer.com ; do NOT suffix with :80
fromuser=YOURVBUZZERUSERNAME
hidecallerid=yes
host=vbuzzer.com ; do NOT suffix with :80
insecure=very
nat=yes
port=80
;qualify=yes
restrictcid=yes
secret=YOURVBUZZERPASSWORD
type=friend
username=YOURVBUZZERUSERNAME
useragent=VBuzzer/1.0

Put the below code at the bottom of extensions.conf :
code:
[vbuzzer]
exten=> s,1,Answer()
exten=> s,2,Wait(2)
exten=> s,3,goto(submenu,s,1)

exten => 1,1,Answer()
exten => 1YOURVBUZZERNUMBER,2,Wait(2)
exten => 1YOURVBUZZERNUMBER,3,Goto(submenu,s,1)

The above code guarantees that calls will pass from your phone number into the above context AND THEN into a context called SUBMENU. From submenu it is up to you how you want to route the call.

Note: I have not attempted *in any way* to facilitate calls from internal -> external as I do not pay for outbound calls at this point in time. If someone wants to graciously donate their time to create the necessary changes to facilitate calls, im sure the community would benefit.

30.05.2006 06:12 tbnr is offline Search for Posts by tbnr Add tbnr to your Buddy List
yuz
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 25.06.2006

Vbuzzer no incoming Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi
I m a newbee. I am trying to register vbuzzer.com:80. It is vorking for outgoing but not for in commings.
I went to incomming calls section and made a settings to redirect incoming to extention 201 for both regular and outof regular hours.
In inbound routing section again I set all cals to ring 201. I am using Xlite to register extention 201.
I can call anywhere using vbuzzer. But when I call my vbuzzer PSTN number my extention not rings. How ever my cellphone get charged. something answering the phone but not me.

26.08.2006 06:31 yuzyin is offline Search for Posts by yuzyin Add yuzyin to your Buddy List
syn

yuzyin,

I have the exact same problem with Vbuzzer! Outgoings work fine, but incoming don't ring my number. If I disable PBxes and setup my Linksys PAP2 ATA, everything works, so it has to be something on PBXes side, could it be that it doesn't like port 80 ? I know that Vaxalot has problems with Vbuzzer, but with Pbxes atleast you can make outgoing, Vaxalot doesn't work at all unglücklich

If incoming works on Pbxes, it will be icing on the cake smile

Maybe Dr. Pascal can help ?

26.08.2006 22:07 syntron is offline Search for Posts by syntron Add syntron to your Buddy List
enn

I have incoming and outgoing working perfectly with vbuzzer and pbxes using SIP, But no luck with my incoming DID number.
I have purchased a 514 montreal DID from vbuzzer, when I call that number here's what happens:
1- If my pbxes vbuzzer trunk is set to outgoing only, and my vbuzzer messenger is off, I get the vbuzzer voicemail
2- If my pbxes vbuzzer trunk is set to incoming and outgoing, and my vbuzzer messenger is off, my extension does not ring. I get no error tone no busy signal, the line is connected (I guess to pbxes) but nothing is getting through.

Any insight is much appreciated.

05.10.2006 04:54 ennemr is offline Search for Posts by ennemr Add ennemr to your Buddy List
tbn
Premium Account

I have a similar problem with ennemr.

My vbuzzer 514 DID refuses to work with the PBXes account. If their softclient is not active the call goes to voicemail.

If the PBX trunk is registered to vbuzzer.com:80 there is a message claiming the number is not in service.

I have looked through the solutions below, tried variations, but have not found anything which can resolve the problem.

Any ideas?

http://www.vbuzzer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=673
http://www.vbuzzer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=315
http://www.jlisbz.com/?p=23
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Aster...er+6#615VBuzzer

21.10.2006 18:48 tbnr is offline Search for Posts by tbnr Add tbnr to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: trunk for Vbuzzer Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

@hrishi11

Vbuzzer is working for inbound. It did not work with your account right from the beginning because your inbound route was not setup properly. We erased what you entered into trunk name and caller id.

The only problem left is that your recording does not have the right format. Change the sampling rate to 8000 Hz mono to get that working as well.

28.10.2008 16:19 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: