PBXes » English » Feature Requests » RE: Ivr #t command
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nov

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Achtung Ivr #t command Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I need to change the time the option t command takes in ivr to
if no options are pressed in by caller.at present the delay is too long before sending to ring group it gives the caller the impression that the call has ended and they hang up.any suggestions?

12.10.2007 08:44 novograf is offline Search for Posts by novograf Add novograf to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Fragezeichen RE: Ivr #t command Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

What did you measure as the current delay and what do you wish it should be?

13.10.2007 23:23 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
ozp

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yeah I have the same request.

For example, lets say you want to have a quick "hidden" menu at the start of each call, but if no one selects anything while the message is playing, immediately send them to a call queue.

For example, lets say I tell a select group of people that they can dial a direct extension or access their voice mail, or use a call through system when they phone in if they simply press a key while the "Please hold while we answer your call" message is being played.

Currently, the only way to do this is to send them to a menu at the start of the call, and then have a long (non changeable) timeout pause while the system waits for input, and then they can be forwarded to the ring group / queue.

What we are looking for is a way to have a menu and its a case of either the caller presses the key in time (before th end of the message) or they miss it and are taken directly to the call queue with no pause.

05.12.2007 07:39 ozpoole is offline Search for Posts by ozpoole Add ozpoole to your Buddy List
ata

RE: Ivr #t command Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello!

Did you resolve your problem?
I have -exactly- the same prob.

fröhlich unglücklich

27.07.2009 11:05 atadas is offline Search for Posts by atadas Add atadas to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: