PBXes » English » News » Giving Back to the PBXes Community
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Text Giving Back to the PBXes Community Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Several thousands of users have recommended PBXes, set links, posted to forums and thereby raised popularity to a fairly high level. Probably you are one of these contributors! That's why Google finds PBXes on the first results page for a number of keywords.

Today we wan't to give back some of this input to PBXes members. You may optionally set a direct link from us to your own homepage. Immediately after entering them under "Personal Data" they will be published on our Directory Page. Estimated six weeks later this will boost popularity of your pages. As proof you can check the sample links that have already been set three months ago from there.

Presence in the Directory is open to all Premium and PRO members at no extra charge. New customers are invited as well. For new PRO accounts there is a free 14-days trial.

05.10.2007 23:50 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: