PBXes » English » PBXes PRO » RE: campaign trackers
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
imm

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
campaign trackers Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi

I used the campaign trackers and opt-out link several times during testing of the email campaign functionality. However, now they seem not to work anymore? The links point towards PBxes but the user is not being redirected to the the target URL.

Regards
Fred

10.09.2007 21:26 immix is offline Search for Posts by immix Add immix to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Fragezeichen RE: campaign trackers Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

While working on thread "campaign module" on September 1st, 2007 the URLs were changed. Redirection of the URLs generated before this date will not work (they had never worked).

Did you test with an old email in your archive? I have verified the functionality today and it worked.

11.09.2007 14:14 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
imm

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I created a complet new campaign and new tracker URL's but still no joy...

However. My account has been moved to the www3 server several weeks ago. Maybe that's the problem? I use an old email template that was created on the www5 server. Also old traget lists with several hundred adresses.

Something else I noticed is that the system sometimes gives wrong dates. When I edit a campaign or message it gives a creation of date some date in 2000. Scheduled mail was in the mailqueue with a date that it would be sent out some date in 1996 ???

Regards
Fred

11.09.2007 18:59 immix is offline Search for Posts by immix Add immix to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Lampe RE: campaign trackers Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The URL change was not done in all modules. Please verify if it works for you now.

Also we could reproduce editing a campaign yielding the wrong start and end date. This has been fixed, too. Where did you edit messages yielding wrong creation dates? And how can mailqueues with wrong dates be reproduced?

Thanks for bringing this up again.

11.09.2007 23:43 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
imm

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks

It works now...

The wrong date in the mailqueue was showing when one created a new campaign message. When the mail was send out, the targeted emails go to the mailqueue. When looking at this queue (under admin settings) I noticed that it said it was scheduled to send on some date in 1996...
But last night all worked as it should be.

However some questions about the mailqueue remain.
1. Is scheduled mail sending working now? Nothing happens when the time to send has arrived. It will not be send until I go into admin settings and push the button 'Send scheduled emails".

2. the number of emails it sends out after pushing this button is always 250. I raised the batch number under admin settings but no change. When sending out 2000 mails I have to push the "Send scheduled emails" 8 times to get them all out...

Regards
Fred

13.09.2007 10:12 immix is offline Search for Posts by immix Add immix to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Fragezeichen RE: campaign trackers Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The button has to be pushed.

Are you referring to a button labeled "Send Queued Campaign Emails"? The default of this button is to send out batches of 500 but we have verified that it should take the setting you raised to 1000.

13.09.2007 11:35 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: