PBXes » English » Bugs » error uploading new system recording
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fpn
Premium Account

Registration Date: 16.02.2012

traurig error uploading new system recording Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Trying to upload a new system recording to replace the old digital receptionist menu and after selecting the WAV file and clicking upload I get the following error:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /config.php on this server.

verwirrt

30.09.2021 20:29 fpnbrian is offline Search for Posts by fpnbrian Add fpnbrian to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: error uploading new system recording Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Please try again.

We've adjusted firewall settings. The rule that fired is known for false positives and has therefore been disabled.

30.09.2021 22:22 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
fpn
Premium Account

Registration Date: 16.02.2012

RE: error uploading new system recording Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

new error:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at root@localhost to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

30.09.2021 23:06 fpnbrian is offline Search for Posts by fpnbrian Add fpnbrian to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Okay, thanks.

We will fix this during the weekend. Thanks for your patience.

01.10.2021 10:04 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: