PBXes » English » Bugs » Call forwarding not working
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
hop
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 08.02.2012

Call forwarding not working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

For several years I had call forwarding setup so that when my cell phone was turned off ("unavailable") the call would be automatically forwarded to another extension. For some reason this stopped working several months ago. I messed around with the settings, but nothing seemed to work. I am not sure if the problem is mine or if the problem is with PBXes, but since it used to work and now it doesn't I don't think it is a problem that I created.

In the pbxes settings for the extension that rings my cellphone, under the call forwarding section where it says "If unavailable", I have entered "SIP/*******" where the ******* is my extension name. Shouldn't this work?

20.07.2021 01:34 hopenozomi is offline Search for Posts by hopenozomi Add hopenozomi to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Call forwarding not working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Just put a number there, the number of your extension (without SIP/).

20.07.2021 22:58 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
hop
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 08.02.2012

RE: Call forwarding not working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks! That solved the problem. I wish I'd asked months ago.

20.07.2021 23:41 hopenozomi is offline Search for Posts by hopenozomi Add hopenozomi to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: