PBXes » English » Bugs » Group call problem
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
rrc
Premium Account

Registration Date: 09.03.2016

Achtung Group call problem Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Since we passed to dedicated IP, we have a problem with group call number 9.
Calling 9 from any phone, (phones not included in group, also) is impossible answer the call.
The other groups seems don't have this issue.
Pls check.
Thx.

03.06.2021 13:12 rrcostr is offline Search for Posts by rrcostr Add rrcostr to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Group call problem Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Did you find what happens instead of the expected? Did you already check Call Monitor and System Log?

03.06.2021 20:38 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
rrc
Premium Account

Registration Date: 09.03.2016

RE: Group call problem Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Simply by lifting the handset the phones continue to ring. this only happens by calling group 9

03.06.2021 21:15 rrcostr is offline Search for Posts by rrcostr Add rrcostr to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Do you have the same extensions in the working groups? It might be an extension issue which you can check by making an internal call to that extension.

04.06.2021 10:15 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: