PBXes » English » Bugs » Downtime ...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
emo
Soho Account

Registration Date: 04.07.2007

Downtime ... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I am wondering if we're going through another downtime moment ...

I have access to the portal, but have not been able to manage to get any calls In (trunk providers are reporting no registration from PBXes on the their end) for the last two days (30th and 31st).

Anyone else running into the same situation ...

31.03.2021 23:26 emoci is offline Search for Posts by emoci Add emoci to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Downtime ... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

No, there was no server downtime. Your PBX was locked up. I did a submit & start (in personal data) on it.

During the last year there were two downtimes:
March 23, 2021
November 16-17, 2020

This was a very poor performance compared to last years but still more than 99% up.

01.04.2021 08:19 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
dav
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.12.2006

RE: Downtime ... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have not been able to receive calls for several days now. There is no registration recorded at VoIP provider from BPXes. I've tried several times to SUBMIT changes and then click red bar at top - to no avail.

I did a submit & start (in personal data) too, but nothing changed

Thanks,
David

01.04.2021 10:31 davidf is offline Search for Posts by davidf Add davidf to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

@dav Your trunks are definitly registered. You can proove this by activating SIP Trace in System Log. If you still cannot be reached please send your DID number to support@pbxes.com. Then we will be able to make a testcall.

01.04.2021 10:52 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
dav
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.12.2006

Thank you for your reply.

They are in deed registered. I did not wait long enough after performing the 'personal data' restart. Something that I have never had to do before in the many years that I have been a member. Usually the 'submit change and click red bar' has been sufficient in the past when there has been downtime.

Thanks again,
David

01.04.2021 11:55 davidf is offline Search for Posts by davidf Add davidf to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

We are looking into why this happened to three PBXes.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by i-p on 01.04.2021 at 18:14.

01.04.2021 12:26 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: