PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » Paypal automatic payment was canceled by i-p-tel GmbH
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
joi
Premium Account

Registration Date: 21.11.2013

Paypal automatic payment was canceled by i-p-tel GmbH Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi! Just now I've received an automatic payment cancellation from you side. Could you explain a reason of that?

Everything is ok with PayPal balance, credit card etc. it was a cancellation from your side. Could you please recover my old way of payment ASAP?

Cheers.

04.12.2020 13:22 joinnovate is offline Search for Posts by joinnovate Add joinnovate to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Paypal automatic payment was canceled by i-p-tel GmbH Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

No, this wasn't cancelled from our side. Please check your email. Paypal sent notifications about failed attempts on November 24, November 29, and today.

Paypal stops a subscription after three attempts. Please go to our shop page and create a new one.

04.12.2020 17:42 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
cpl
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 07.10.2011

RE: Paypal automatic payment was canceled by i-p-tel GmbH Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Today I have had the same issue. Paypal informed me about a "suspended"/"ausgesetzt" subscrption payment. I did not change anything... How to proceed?

No reply until today but Premium has been disabled. :-( I have now subscribed a new premium (now 16,45 instead of 10.95 EUR so far). I kindly ask to pay the price as so far.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by cpl on 06.12.2020 at 14:45.

05.12.2020 18:29 cpl is offline Search for Posts by cpl Add cpl to your Buddy List
joi
Premium Account

Registration Date: 21.11.2013

I've just had a phone conversation to PayPal support and indeed the problem was at their side and it concerned a payment clearance procedure. That's why there were no any notifications from PayPal.

So we have a choice whether to solve an issue with PayPal or to make a new subscription definitely at a higher price. Any way it's not an issue of i-p-tel GmbH.

07.12.2020 09:35 joinnovate is offline Search for Posts by joinnovate Add joinnovate to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: