PBXes » English » Bugs » No service
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.03.2013

Fragezeichen No service Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi! During last 2 days my instance of PBXES seems to become buggy. Today none of my extetions can connect, netheir trunks. Restart doesn't help. I didn't change config during last 2 days.
There are no connection attempts in log files here on PBXes from my side (but there are plenty of them). I'm using differnt instances of internet connection, including private VPN, differnet hardware.
I'v noticed sometimes there are such types of isses with PBXes and usually they resoved by itself or with instace reload but today it is not working.

18.11.2020 06:56 toprocket is offline Search for Posts by toprocket Add toprocket to your Buddy List
bee
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.01.2013

RE: No service Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Our exceptions are disconnect too. Restart doesnt help to unglücklich

18.11.2020 09:11 beeflow is offline Search for Posts by beeflow Add beeflow to your Buddy List
Grünschnabel

RE: No service Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I got email that service is under heavy DOS attack. Our extentions still not working since Monday. Hope it be resloved ASAP.

21.11.2020 14:18 toprocket is offline Search for Posts by toprocket Add toprocket to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

@top.. Please have a look at the longer thread in the bug forum. You can try to move your account to www4. An alternative is registering your phones to PBXes using TCP protocol instead of UDP.

21.11.2020 18:10 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
Grünschnabel

Hi! same issue going today. No connection. Suppose it is related to recent attack?

23.03.2021 11:00 toprocket is offline Search for Posts by toprocket Add toprocket to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Yes, sorry.

If you need a resistant, fully available solution please refer to dedicated IP in the news section.

23.03.2021 11:17 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
ere
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.02.2019

Service is down again since this morning, we have a premium account, why don't you move our account automatically to another server when you have a DDoS attack? In Personal data, I see only the German PBX (www1) as a option, where are your other servers?

23.03.2021 13:09 eren is offline Search for Posts by eren Add eren to your Buddy List
eco
Premium Account

Registration Date: 05.12.2008

We have the same issue today (on www1): all our trunks got disconnected, and we can only make internal calls between extensions. Why are www3 and www4 not available?

23.03.2021 13:14 ecodev is offline Search for Posts by ecodev Add ecodev to your Buddy List
vet
Premium Account

Registration Date: 04.02.2015

We have about 20 PRO accounts and from this morning, nothing works..
it's becoming a too frequent problem.
Hope you can solve it soon..
Thx

23.03.2021 13:28 vetrano is offline Search for Posts by vetrano Add vetrano to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Because of the DDoS attacks restarting we have changed the multi-server concept to a base server and dedicated IPs for individual PRO customers (see news section).

23.03.2021 14:26 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
dip
Soho Account

Registration Date: 17.02.2011

traurig RE: No service Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

All our extensions are down. Restart does not work. Unable to transfer to another server as alternatives are missing.
ip-tel, please post updates with estimated time of resolution.
Thanks.

23.03.2021 14:28 dipaknk is offline Search for Posts by dipaknk Add dipaknk to your Buddy List
grz
Premium Account

Registration Date: 07.09.2006

this same on my side

23.03.2021 15:26 grzegorz7 is offline Search for Posts by grzegorz7 Add grzegorz7 to your Buddy List
vet
Premium Account

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p
Because of the DDoS attacks restarting we have changed the multi-server concept to a base server and dedicated IPs for individual PRO customers (see news section).

We understand, but the cost of this service is too much high than base service, therefore PBXES will no longer be convenient form us.

23.03.2021 16:56 vetrano is offline Search for Posts by vetrano Add vetrano to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

@vet We can migrate all accounts to one dedicated IP for you when you change one of these accounts (the smallest one) to PRO.

23.03.2021 16:58 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
mbr
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 06.08.2010

Trying to figure out my options. Are you expecting to restore service for non-static IP accounts, or is our only option to get back up to upgrade to pro?

Thanks,

23.03.2021 17:34 mbronstein is offline Search for Posts by mbronstein Add mbronstein to your Buddy List
thr
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 22.10.2013

What have you done? We have service (a bit intermittent) but ALL of our trunks (SipGate) have disconnected. Anyone else having this issue?

23.03.2021 17:59 threecentralltd is offline Search for Posts by threecentralltd Add threecentralltd to your Buddy List
grz
Premium Account

Registration Date: 07.09.2006

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p

Does it mean the premium account is going to be just a toy for play not any more for small biz. Am I right?

23.03.2021 18:41 grzegorz7 is offline Search for Posts by grzegorz7 Add grzegorz7 to your Buddy List
eth
Soho Account

Registration Date: 17.07.2012

The premium service is no longer of use to me and the pro service is too expensive.

23.03.2021 19:12 ethelnet is offline Search for Posts by ethelnet Add ethelnet to your Buddy List
vet
Premium Account

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p
@vetrano We can migrate all accounts to one dedicated IP for you when you change one of these accounts (the smallest one) to PRO.

Ok, but we want to know the final costs.
At now we have 14 premium accounts and 5 SOHO (and 6 FREE for testing purpose).
A total of 236 extensions.
How much will cost it monthly?
Thx!

23.03.2021 19:34 vetrano is offline Search for Posts by vetrano Add vetrano to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

@vet Change the account with the least number of extensions to pro (has to be a minimum of 3 extensions), please. We will move all of your accounts (with the same email/paypal) to the same dedicated IP.

23.03.2021 19:56 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next »  
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: