PBXes » English » Bugs » System is down, nothing works
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: System is down, nothing works Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

In this dropdown there is a second entry for your current timezone with the alternate server.

20.11.2020 09:01 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
rag
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 01.08.2011

Daumen runter! RE: System is down, nothing works Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have a free account and since monday/tuesday I can register in PBXes but i can´t make or receive any sip call from my account´s own extensions.

Is it only me ... i haven´t changed a thing in my config, yet....

Regards and thank your for your prompt answer

21.11.2020 23:03 ragh69 is offline Search for Posts by ragh69 Add ragh69 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

RE: System is down, nothing works Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Can you make calls when you register with TCP protocol?

If this does not work, please try moving your account to www4 and register to pbxes.com instead of pbxes.org.

22.11.2020 17:43 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

After sending a total of 2000 TB of packets the attack stopped today. Luckily the majority of PBXes' services was only affected during the first two days.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused and thank you for using our platform.

30.11.2020 15:36 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
joi
Premium Account

Registration Date: 21.11.2013

Hi!

After this troubles i've started to experience issues with some of my trunks, all outbound call started dropping after 15 sec no matter what is the destination. At the same time the calls to the same destinations from the other trunks go well.
I found out multiple suspicious records in a log:

Dec 5 15:16:30 VERBOSE[22106] logger.c: Scheduling destruction of call '1a74dfe1179455233d2a800003cedaa9@67.231.240.210' in 15000 ms
Dec 5 15:16:30 VERBOSE[22106] logger.c: Destroying call '579269D14762D063BEBEF04D9BF6DA025AB2AB5D'

I've tried different clients, moving my instance to a different locations with no effect and the telco reports that all the mentioned call have a normal termination status.

What went wrong after service recovering?

Cheers.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by joi on 05.12.2020 at 16:01.

05.12.2020 15:43 joinnovate is offline Search for Posts by joinnovate Add joinnovate to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

@joi.. I've activated a SIP Trace for you (can be done in the System Log view). Please make another call on that trunk, let it disconnect after these 15 seconds, and send me date/time of the call.

08.12.2020 13:25 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
joi
Premium Account

@i-p... 08.12.2020 13:27:29 according to call monitor log.

08.12.2020 13:31 joinnovate is offline Search for Posts by joinnovate Add joinnovate to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

@joi.. Your provider megafon is ending the call after 15 seconds. If everything is normal up to this moment, i.e. you can hear each other, speak in both ways, then we have no clue why they hang up. You should ask their support team.

08.12.2020 16:08 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
joi
Premium Account

@i-p...Yes everything is ok with a call itself. It just terminates after 15 sec. I've already spoken to them, they see every time a normal call termination from PBX side, no any problem at their side also.

Could we give them another point of view?

08.12.2020 16:23 joinnovate is offline Search for Posts by joinnovate Add joinnovate to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

@joi As you can see in your System Log at Dec 8 13:27:44 the call is hung up by megafon with a BYE message received from there.

09.12.2020 12:00 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
joi
Premium Account

@i-p... Megafon asks to register with expires=180 instead of 3600 on their trunks in other case their SSw doesn't see any active registration and drops the calls. Is it possible to adjust this setting?

14.12.2020 15:02 joinnovate is offline Search for Posts by joinnovate Add joinnovate to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

@joi.. I've set it to 180 for your account. Please try if that helps, and follow up on registration timeout in a new thread.

15.12.2020 12:27 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
bai
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 30.10.2011

I posted this in another thread but looks very old so I will post here. I have had the service for years. I have 4 separate lines registered on 3 different physical devices in 3 different states. All the devices work but PBXs just stopped allowing calls between the lines about Nov - December 2020. And its still down. Thinking this might be a "We need money" issue, I have subscribed to your monthly soho service. So I am now a paying customer with a paying customer request. Whatever you did to break the service on all my devices at once, please fix it. The devices all register fine as they always have for years. But since Mid Nov 2020 They get no incoming calls or outgoing calls. When someone tries to make a call there is a quick flash on the status page and then nothing. Seeing as how no changes have been made on my PBXs account and no changes made on any of the devices, this is a problem caused by some change made at your end. Please fix it.

05.02.2021 06:13 bainan1969 is offline Search for Posts by bainan1969 Add bainan1969 to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3]  
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: