PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » Premium Features Cancellation
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
emo
Soho Account

Registration Date: 04.07.2007

Premium Features Cancellation Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I last Paid for Premium on Oct 11 2020.

Realizing I am unlikely to go over the 2000 min base in Nov, I deleted the PreAuth on PayPal for Premium so as not to have it auto-charge again in Nov, but had expected Premium would remain in effect until Nov 11th.

If there is a way to extend Premium for the period paid to Nov 11th, or credit the Oct 11th charge that would be ideal.

Thanks for your help,

emoci

14.10.2020 01:32 emoci is offline Search for Posts by emoci Add emoci to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Premium Features Cancellation Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sorry, there is no way we could deal with this automatically.

What I can offer, when you re-subscribe either now til the end of the month or next time you start, we will refund you to avoid the double payment.

14.10.2020 09:54 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
emo
Soho Account

Registration Date: 04.07.2007

RE: Premium Features Cancellation Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Appreciate the reply.

Don't worry about it ... think I'm causing too much work.

I've been using PBXes long enough ... I am ok with letting this be a very small contribution to keeping things going.

Thanks again ...

15.10.2020 02:50 emoci is offline Search for Posts by emoci Add emoci to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: