PBXes » English » Bugs » I can't login to my account
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
r25
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 13.12.2013

I can't login to my account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Trying to login for a few times today.
Keep getting redirected to:
https://www1.pbxes.com/login.php? login=...=&redirect_uri=

And, Chrome gives me an error message:
This site can't be reached
www2.pbxes.org's server IP address could not be found.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

What can I do?

03.10.2020 08:24 r25b73 is offline Search for Posts by r25b73 Add r25b73 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: I can't login to my account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for your report.

We fixed the account. Please try to login now.

03.10.2020 11:14 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
r25
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 13.12.2013

RE: I can't login to my account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I can login now!

Thank you!

03.10.2020 12:23 r25b73 is offline Search for Posts by r25b73 Add r25b73 to your Buddy List
dom
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 31.07.2013

Hello
I cannot login to my account. It keeps redirecting me to https://www1.pbxes.com/index.php and after it says that this side cannot be reached. I clear the cache and the cookies on my computer , but still same thing.
Could you please help me because I cannot to get to my account for few weeks now. Thank You

17.12.2020 03:35 domptg is offline Search for Posts by domptg Add domptg to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

@dom.. Your account is on www1. I've been able to log in successfully. To move it to www4, log in and go to Personal Data for changing server.

18.12.2020 09:39 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
dom
Grünschnabel

Hello
I cannot load www1.pbxes.com, www4.pbxes.com. Same with pbxes.com and pbxes.org. They giving me ''If you are not automatically redirected, please clear cookies or click here to access the forum '' and then after 30 seconds or so taking me to '' This site can’t be reached '' I already disabled windows firewall, clear the cookies, cache and the site settings. I also tried different browser with the same result. I used all my resources and still nothing.
My voip providers not registering and I cannot login to see what is going on.
Please help.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by dom on 19.12.2020 at 23:05.

18.12.2020 15:06 domptg is offline Search for Posts by domptg Add domptg to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

@dom.. You can try pbxes.de. I've again successfully logged in to your account dom... Can't see the problem.

21.12.2020 11:46 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
dom
Grünschnabel

I did try pbxes.de with the same result '' This site can’t be reached '' Could you please investigate deeper ? Doesn't seem like this is my PC problem. Both my trunks do not register and nobody can call me. This makes me think that the problem stays on your side. Thank You

21.12.2020 17:38 domptg is offline Search for Posts by domptg Add domptg to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Please make a screenshot containing the error message "This site can't be reached", and send it to support@pbxes.com.

21.12.2020 20:39 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Thank you for sending the screenshots. Your IP was on the blacklist that was created to mitigate the DDoS attack that we were facing a few weeks ago. We removed it now. Sorry that you could not log in.

22.12.2020 19:04 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
dom
Grünschnabel

Thank You the pbxes.com loading is fixed. : )

22.12.2020 19:12 domptg is offline Search for Posts by domptg Add domptg to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: