PBXes » English » Providers » add smsdiscount as new sip trunk
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cas

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
add smsdiscount as new sip trunk Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've tried 2 times saving the credentials but the system fails to add the trunk for reasons i dont understand...

SIP port : 5060
Registrar : sip.smsdiscount.com
Proxy server : sip.smsdiscount.com
Outbound proxy server : leave empty
Account name : your SMS Discount username
Password : your SMS Discount password
Display name/number : your SMS Discount username or voipnumber
Stunserver (option) : stun.smsdiscount.com

I signed up for pbxes and paid the 10 eur fee and it doesnt work...please help

13.07.2020 14:10 casr is offline Search for Posts by casr Add casr to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: add smsdiscount as new sip trunk Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Did you ask SMS Discount for assistance?

13.07.2020 15:40 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
cas

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: add smsdiscount as new sip trunk Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for your reply...i have now added the trunk succesfully, also the outbound route

My account casr@pbxes.org fails to register and I copypasted my password from my password vault into the field. This is the same password I login with to get access hence me writing this message

13.07.2020 16:37 casr is offline Search for Posts by casr Add casr to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: