PBXes » English » Bugs » Frequent crash
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
hap
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 21.10.2015

Fragezeichen Frequent crash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
since last monday, every day we are forced to reboot (by pressing "submit e start button") system because the pbx is "frozen" (no external and/or internal calls, phones unregistered).
Do you have an explanation to this?
Thx!

20.05.2020 16:46 happyweb is offline Search for Posts by happyweb Add happyweb to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Frequent crash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Analyzing the logs we can't see the reason.

Please contact us at support@pbxes.com before you restart next time. The PBX has to be looked at in the frozen state. Thank you!

21.05.2020 17:06 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
hap
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 21.10.2015

RE: Frequent crash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I just wrote you, now is frozen and the phones are unregistered.
Thx!

22.05.2020 16:34 happyweb is offline Search for Posts by happyweb Add happyweb to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: