PBXes » English » Bugs » 404 on all Extensions again
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
yoz
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 25.12.2012

404 on all Extensions again Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sorry, I tried to reply to the other post, but got denied in the reply.
But seems my account is doing same 404 on all extensions. Please help

21.12.2019 04:00 yozhbk is offline Search for Posts by yozhbk Add yozhbk to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: 404 on all Extensions again Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

In Status Display you can check registration status of your extensions. It looks like extension 200 is registered while the other two are not.

Because you are on the Free Account there is no System Log to analyze development over time.

21.12.2019 15:59 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
yoz
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 25.12.2012

RE: 404 on all Extensions again Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p
In Status Display you can check registration status of your extensions. It looks like extension 200 is registered while the other two are not.

Because you are on the Free Account there is no System Log to analyze development over time.

Strange, 200 eventually connected, while was timing out... OK will cont to monitor, thank you for your reply.

23.12.2019 17:06 yozhbk is offline Search for Posts by yozhbk Add yozhbk to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: