PBXes » English » News » New Status Display
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

New Status Display Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Today we are migrating to a new state-of-the-art Status Display. It is based on the RedAnt project and has the following features:

• Shows extensions and their current status (offline, on call, with whom, for how long)
  • Shows queues and callers currently in those queues
  • Queue membership + add/remove extensions that are dynamic members of the queue
  • List of last 10 calls
  • Allows calls to be transferred to another extension by clicking on an extension
We will update this thread as soon as migration is finished. Please bear with us.

03.12.2019 14:12 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

RE: New Status Display Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Migration is complete.

In the following days we will further improve design to allow more extensions to be on screen without scrolling too much.

03.12.2019 17:03 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
thr
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 22.10.2013

RE: New Status Display Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Could you check www3 please? It's still showing lots of curly brackets and no data!

Thanks

03.12.2019 17:28 threecentralltd is offline Search for Posts by threecentralltd Add threecentralltd to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

It is working on your account on www3. Can you try another browser?

03.12.2019 18:01 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
har
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 25.03.2016

Now, how can I view Trunk/SubPBX status?
In old view I can see it.

04.12.2019 10:40 hard is offline Search for Posts by hard Add hard to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

At present you can't see the registration status of trunks in the new panel. We will add this in future. However, there are emails sent to you automatically when a trunk gets down/up again for monitoring.

04.12.2019 15:39 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

Personally I much prefer the old status screen where I could see my whole pbx at one glance. This seems of more use to those who are actively managing the pbx functions, not for me who just checks status of extensions and trunks maybe once per day.

04.12.2019 16:13 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

So what are you missing on the new screen? This is a very easy to maintain solution while the old one was a static design.

04.12.2019 17:07 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

The issue for me is firstly that I cannot see the status of all extensions and trunks at the same time, and secondly the information is not presented on a single screen but I have to scroll down.
Personally all I require is a simple single glance technical status display that shows me the registration status of my PBX. I do understand that others may have use for other functions relating to call centre type information.

05.12.2019 09:09 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
nei
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.03.2012

Daumen runter! RE: New Status Display Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

visual less informative

05.12.2019 10:56 neitro is offline Search for Posts by neitro Add neitro to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

OK, we will definitely add registration status for trunks in a few days.

06.12.2019 12:42 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
zaf
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 12.03.2015

When will it be possible to check availability of Conferece Rooms with the new Status Display? How about a call transfer to a conference room?

Kind regards
Matteo

06.12.2019 13:33 zaffo80 is offline Search for Posts by zaffo80 Add zaffo80 to your Buddy List
occ
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 07.07.2007

I miss being able to see the registration status of the trunks, and which trunks a particular call is using, in realtime. Thanks.....

13.12.2019 13:00 occamsrazor is offline Search for Posts by occamsrazor Add occamsrazor to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Trunks have been added. You find them below your extensions in a lighter color.

17.12.2019 18:16 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

The trunks are not sorted in order, they seem to be random.

19.12.2019 20:16 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
sip
Premium Account

Registration Date: 01.03.2014

Die Sortierung der Nebenstellen ist sehr gewöhnungsbedürftig. 10 links, die 11 rechts und dann wieder link, rechts.

Könnte man dies nicht umstellen auf alle untereinander?

Für mich wäre die Farben wie grün = online, rot = besetzt logischer.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sip on 21.12.2019 at 08:18.

20.12.2019 19:13 sipfox is offline Search for Posts by sipfox Add sipfox to your Buddy List
nei
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.03.2012

What about SubPBX status?

21.12.2019 06:51 neitro is offline Search for Posts by neitro Add neitro to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Thanks for your feedback. The new panel is much more popular than the old one. It can be easily displayed on mobiles, too.

We've updated code to get the sorting as requested.

22.12.2019 15:33 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
pie
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 10.03.2015

Zitat:
Originally posted by nei
What about SubPBX status?

I agree with the question

24.12.2019 17:06 pierdim is offline Search for Posts by pierdim Add pierdim to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Hi,
Still not able to use this status screen, my extensions do not change colour at all when they are on a call.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tel on 08.01.2020 at 10:47.

08.01.2020 01:51 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next »  
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: