PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups » Outbound routes not respected.
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tom
Premium Account

Registration Date: 25.04.2007

Outbound routes not respected. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

hello,
Can anybody please tell me why, when creating an outbound route and specifying an order of trunks the order is not respected.
The route was created correctly by the official admin of PBXes (for 70 euro fee).
What can cause the calling order not to be respected?
Thanks
Tommaso

13.11.2019 19:32 tommasodemot is offline Search for Posts by tommasodemot Add tommasodemot to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Outbound routes not respected. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

If you dial a wrong number, all trunks will be dialed. Only the last one tried will be recorded in Call Monitor.

To see the other attempts on the prior listed trunks, please look into System Log.

14.11.2019 10:42 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: