PBXes » English » PBXes PRO » RE: campaign module
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
imm

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
campaign module Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi

I 'am currently testing the campaign module and newsletter functionality.
Seems very interesting, but I encountered some problems.

The tracker URL and opt-out URLs are not working. The system generates a tracker link that starts with https://pbxes/crm/..... This will of course not work. I also noticed this same URL in the admin settings, so it looks like the base URL in the system is not set to right value?

Also scheduled email when sending the newsletter is not working. I can send a test mail to a test target list which will get send out immediately. However all normal mail will be scheduled as set in the campaign. It appears in the queue list with the scheduled date and time but will never be send out. The Sugar documentation states that the system needs to have the 'mass email scheduler' activated. Maybe that's the problem here?

Regards
Fred

10.08.2007 22:34 immix is offline Search for Posts by immix Add immix to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Fragezeichen RE: campaign module Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The mass email scheduler has not been activated yet. Is there no way to send out the mass emails immediately?

19.08.2007 02:17 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
imm

All data in PBXes Pro is gone !!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi

All my data in PBXes Pro is gone !!!
All imported contacts, mailing list targets, emails and so forth are missing...

The screen is displaying this warning: Warning: To safeguard your data, the installer must be locked by setting 'installer_locked' to 'true' in the config.php file.

Something wrong after updating?
Hope you can reset my data?

Regards Fred

19.08.2007 12:03 immix is offline Search for Posts by immix Add immix to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Lampe RE: campaign module Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The data was still there but inaccessible due to the update. We have corrected it.

19.08.2007 14:22 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
imm

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thx

It's all back ;-)

I will test the base-URL's, but that seems okay now.
Mail scheduling can be worked around by going into the 'manage mailqueue' settings under admin and choose 'send queued mails'. However, the scheduled date and time must have passed at the moment you issue the command, otherwise it won't send it...

Here I noticed a bug. Sometimes when editing a campgaign the system will change the date of the newsletter to jan. 2000. When this happens it can't be changed back to the original date and it won't send out. The only solution I found was creating a new campaign.

Regards
Fred

19.08.2007 14:55 immix is offline Search for Posts by immix Add immix to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

RE: campaign module Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The URLs to the tracker are OK now but the tracker itself is not yet working properly. Thanks for your comments. We will fix this soon.

19.08.2007 15:30 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Lampe RE: campaign module Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The tracker has been fixed.

01.09.2007 12:09 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: