PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups » voice mail will not delete
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
hng
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 21.05.2019

voice mail will not delete Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have a voicemail i cant delete. It starts off with saying the call is 3 min and then just hangs up. I have no idea how that 3 min envelope got in there. I tested every way and cant recreate it. I also forwarded that message to another extension and now have the same problem. Even if i hit delete before it starts the message is still there.

07.08.2019 21:49 hngacu is offline Search for Posts by hngacu Add hngacu to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: voice mail will not delete Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Have you tried to delete it via the web interface (logging in to account-extension with your PIN as password)?

08.08.2019 09:59 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
hng
Grünschnabel

RE: voice mail will not delete Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

saw that I need to upgrade to the PRO version to get the webmail but I now have the pro and every time I log in with the account it was me to pay through paypal.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by hng on 08.08.2019 at 20:23.

08.08.2019 13:58 hngacu is offline Search for Posts by hngacu Add hngacu to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

No, for the web interface to voicemail every account including the free account will do. We've corrected that and refunded your payments.

09.08.2019 11:00 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
hng
Grünschnabel

Thank you it is now working. Can you please make sure I still have 1 Premium license on my account.

09.08.2019 13:29 hngacu is offline Search for Posts by hngacu Add hngacu to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

It's a Soho account as before.

You've already cancelled the Premium subscription you made because of this issue. If you want to have it, please go the shop page again.

09.08.2019 23:06 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: