PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups » How can I remove the default recordings from the system?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
con
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.01.2017

How can I remove the default recordings from the system? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi. How can I remove the default recordings from the system? like: "your call can not be processed like the frame" etc, etc. What I need is that in case the calls run out, the provider fails, etc. just end the call immediately without reaching any recording, this in order to configure pbxes as a provider and allow another provider to end the call. I hope to have explained myself correctly

25.06.2019 00:33 conmutador is offline Search for Posts by conmutador Add conmutador to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: How can I remove the default recordings from the system? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

PBXes PRO allows this degree of customization. Under Source >> extensions.conf you can see your outbound routes, and delete "outisbusy" where needed.

25.06.2019 11:58 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: