PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Invoicing ?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
f77
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 11.06.2013

RE: Invoicing ? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi!

I made my first purchase from pbxes, i received the invoice in my email (not the one that is specified in the personal data, probably the one i used to sign up), but i need to receive next invoices addressed to my company (which is specified in the proper field in personal data) with our VAT number and company address mentioned in the invoice (i don't see fields for either).

Did i miss something?
Thanks.

05.11.2013 11:45 f77 is offline Search for Posts by f77 Add f77 to your Buddy List
tec

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Invoicing ? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Only what matters is that we follow European rules and they are clear. VAT must be paid in the country of the receiver of the services. This means that we have to get an invoice without VAT. Now i'm paying double, once the german tax and a second time inBelgium. It is only a little effort to put on the invoice Steuerschuldnerschaft des Leistungsempfängers or reerse charge. Validity of VAT numbers can easily be checked at :http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/?locale=de More about the rules at : http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/tax...supply_services
to get an invoice without VAT. an invoice without VAT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tec on 27.11.2014 at 11:25.

27.11.2014 11:23 techtel is offline Search for Posts by techtel Add techtel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Thanks for your comment. Your request prompts us to further discuss this with our tax counsellor.

Currently we are only offering our services B2C - business to consumer as can be seen in their low pricing and their terms of service. However, there will be a new VAT regime for B2C operations starting 1/1/2015 which will most probably require us to sell all products at different VAT rates depending on each customer's country.

We will keep you updated.

27.11.2014 12:54 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tec

Just an invoice with no VAT and the note : "Steuerschuldnerschaft des Leistungsempfängers or reverse charge" and you're done. We, the receivers of the services pay the VAT in our country, that's all, nothing more to do. Augenzwinkern

27.11.2014 13:09 techtel is offline Search for Posts by techtel Add techtel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

That's definitely not true. For B2B we would have to get your verified VAT ID and document it into a "Zusammenfassende Meldung" for every payment received.

28.11.2014 09:54 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tec

Ok, you now best wat you have to do for the German laws, but I have the right to teceive an invoice without VAT according to EU rules.

01.12.2014 22:10 techtel is offline Search for Posts by techtel Add techtel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Today we have discussed the subject with our tax accountant.

Offering our products to consumers within the EU you don't pay double. We just pay tax once (the German tax). Starting 1/1/2015 we will be paying the tax of your country once. The second time you pay in Belgium is deductible as input VAT.

If we invoice you as you requested, with asking you for your VAT number, you would also pay the same. It would only become cheaper for us since we would not have to pay VAT. However as mentioned earlier administration would be much more effort than the VAT saving.

17.12.2014 12:07 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
sai
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 05.09.2014

Hello, I did not receive an invoice so far, even though there are monthly payments via PayPal. Can you please send me an invoice for the year 2014? Thank you and best regards.

26.01.2015 20:20 sait is offline Search for Posts by sait Add sait to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Invoices have been sent to your Paypal address by email. Please re-check. We cannot easily write duplicates.

30.01.2015 11:20 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
sip
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.10.2014

traurig RE: Invoicing ? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

About a month ago I received this invoice in my email:

i-p-tel GmbH
Marc-Chagall-Str. 49
55127 Mainz, Germany
vat.idno. DE 149 059 847

To:

My name
ES

Account Name: s**********r
Invoice #: 5R***************15
Invoice Date: 03:42:59 Feb 02, 2015 PST
Service Date: 03:42:59 Feb 02, 2015 PST

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your order. This mail is the invoice for your PBXes purchase:

Net Total: 7.68 EUR
VAT ES 21%: 1.61 EUR
Total Amount Payable: 9.29 EUR

Copyright(C)2005-2015 i-p-tel GmbH, Germany. All rights reserved.

For me and (I suppose) for most not German taxpayer this kind of invoice is NOT accepted by the tax authoryties.
The full name and adress details (as available in the Personal Data) including my VAT-number should appear in the invoice. Can you please arrange this in the email template, so that we have a valid invoice?

And please send the invoice containing the invoice to the email as supplied in the Personal Data.

Thanks in advance.

09.03.2015 17:18 siphavelaar is offline Search for Posts by siphavelaar Add siphavelaar to your Buddy List
stu
Soho Account

Registration Date: 21.10.2011

Fragezeichen RE: Invoicing ? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Do you have news about the reseller account in order to receive a valid invoice?
We would to resell your great service in Italy, but we need a valid italian (EU) invoice!
What about it?
Thx.

29.04.2015 17:15 studiomauro is offline Search for Posts by studiomauro Add studiomauro to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

If you want the address line, or the email address of the invoices changed, please go to your Paypal account and change your account details there. That's the payer's details that we have to write on the invoice.

We are working on writing invoices to the address specified in Personal Data on PBXes for bitcoin payments. Because there are only a few bitcoin transactions we're not ready with the invoices yet but this could be a solution in future, for those who haven't got a company's Paypal account.

13.01.2016 12:49 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
the
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 02.08.2013

Any news about the invoices, i do see the paypal invoice but the vat is zero and service fee is 10,95 EUR. this is not not correct i guess
Thanks in advance.

31.05.2016 14:48 themobilecompany is offline Search for Posts by themobilecompany Add themobilecompany to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

@themobilecompany
We've checked the invoices going out to the email address of your Paypal account: Umsatzsteuer NL 21%: 1.90 EUR which is not zero.

01.06.2016 12:58 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
the
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 02.08.2013

thats strange, i see zero:

Uw aankoop
i­p­tel GmbH 10,95 EUR
Verzenden en verpakken 0,00 EUR
BTW 0,00 EUR
Totaalbedrag aankoop 10,95 EUR
Kosten 0,00 EUR
Totaal 10,95 EUR

01.06.2016 13:16 themobilecompany is offline Search for Posts by themobilecompany Add themobilecompany to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

You are probably looking into a payment confirmation received from Paypal. We are sending invoices from noreply@pbxes.com directly.

01.06.2016 13:56 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2]  
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: