PBXes » English » Bugs » Max channel numbers
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
san
Premium Account

Registration Date: 22.07.2016

Max channel numbers Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi, i've tried to limit voice inbound channel number (simultaneous calls, in trunk -> max channels, have tried outbound channels, also), i have set to 1. But the second (and over) call arrive anyway.
Am i wrong something?
Thx.
Roberto.

14.05.2019 17:03 sanvito is offline Search for Posts by sanvito Add sanvito to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Max channel numbers Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Can you try to configure and test that again, please? We've changed something in the configuration frontend. If it still does not work, please provide account and trunk name.

14.05.2019 17:15 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
san
Premium Account

Registration Date: 22.07.2016

RE: Max channel numbers Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Have tried, problem remain,
Account name is: sanvito
Trunk Name is: roma
Thx, Roberto.

15.05.2019 20:44 sanvito is offline Search for Posts by sanvito Add sanvito to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Because your two trunks share the same SIP server, you have to set the number of channels on both the same.

16.05.2019 12:34 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: