PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » Unfortunately we've received a cancellation for your soho features.
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dor
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 23.04.2012

Unfortunately we've received a cancellation for your soho features. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I see this has happened to others too. I didn't do anything - card still valid in PayPal, subscription agreement still active on PayPal.

Have gone to shop to try and 'renew' and I notice that the price has gone up from what I was paying.

Please explain?

03.05.2019 14:08 dorple is offline Search for Posts by dorple Add dorple to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Unfortunately we've received a cancellation for your soho features. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We do not cancel any subscriptions from our side.

Paypal tried to charge you and sent emails on April 23, April 28, and May 3. After three attempts the subscription got cancelled.

03.05.2019 23:23 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
sip
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.10.2014

traurig RE: Unfortunately we've received a cancellation for your soho features. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

It happened today to me also. Can you please reactivate my soho account?
Billing ID I-SGFS48KGWXE6
Reason it happened: Pay Pal apparently is not applying the new credit card details automaticly to existing recurring payments :-(

05.05.2019 19:39 siphavelaar is offline Search for Posts by siphavelaar Add siphavelaar to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Unfortunately we've received a cancellation for your soho features. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Therefore please go to our shop page and set up a new subscription. This will reactivate your Soho account.

06.05.2019 10:27 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
sip
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.10.2014

verrückt RE: Unfortunately we've received a cancellation for your soho features. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I did, but now the quarterly amount has almost doubled!! I used to pay 9,95 every 3 months, now they charged me 15,95 for the same period. That not reactivating in my eyes. Can you please correct it so I have to pay the amount to which I'm used to pay?

06.05.2019 14:36 siphavelaar is offline Search for Posts by siphavelaar Add siphavelaar to your Buddy List
dor
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 23.04.2012

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p
We do not cancel any subscriptions from our side.

Paypal tried to charge you and sent emails on April 23, April 28, and May 3. After three attempts the subscription got cancelled.

Not correct. I spoke at length with a PayPal support agent and they said it was definitely cancelled from your side.

Here are the mail details I received:
Email subject: "i-p-tel GmbH suspended your automatic payments"
Body: "i-p-tel GmbH has suspended your automatic payments. Contact i-p-tel GmbH for more details or to reactivate your payments."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dor on 07.05.2019 at 14:45.

07.05.2019 14:45 dorple is offline Search for Posts by dorple Add dorple to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: