PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » Paid for pro but still have nothing
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
hng
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 02.04.2019

Paid for pro but still have nothing Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I just setup a new PBX account for premium money has already been taken out of paypal yet i see nothing under my subscriptions. Tried to log off also restart the service.

02.04.2019 18:12 hnghealth is offline Search for Posts by hnghealth Add hnghealth to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Paid for pro but still have nothing Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for registering. What you did was create an account for a one-time-fee of $15. You are on the "Free Account" now.

When you purchase a subscription with a monthly recurring fee you will be able to see this in subscriptions.

For the PRO account now you also have the option of a free 14-day trial without paying an upfront subscription fee.

02.04.2019 18:37 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: