PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » caller id on forwarded calls
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nor
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 12.10.2018

caller id on forwarded calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have one extension configured to forward to cell phone after 5 seconds. When the call is forwarded, the caller id on the cell phone shows the work phone number instead of the original caller id. Is it possible to pass thru the original caller id on the forwarded call?

27.03.2019 14:35 norfieldpbx is offline Search for Posts by norfieldpbx Add norfieldpbx to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: caller id on forwarded calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

This question has been raised numerous times on the forum. I think it is also listed in FAQs of the HELP section.

28.03.2019 14:50 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
nor
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 12.10.2018

RE: caller id on forwarded calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I see it listed as FAQ # 7. The advice was to find a provider that forwards caller ID. It also said to check the forum for more information. The link references threadid 166, but the link does not work. I don't know if I can search by thread id or not, but in general I am not impressed with the search feature of burning board lite.

28.03.2019 15:34 norfieldpbx is offline Search for Posts by norfieldpbx Add norfieldpbx to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

We corrected the link. Thanks.

29.03.2019 12:33 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: