PBXes » English » Bugs » "unknown" caller suffix for contacts
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ere
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.02.2019

Achtung "unknown" caller suffix for contacts Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

When we receive a call from a contact in the phone book, it is displayed in the caller ID as:

"FIRSTNAME,LASTNAMEunknown"

I don't know from which field this "unknown" suffix comes from.

In addition, there is an encoding problem with caller names containing accents on both our Bria5 softphones and Gigaset phones

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ere on 25.03.2019 at 17:00.

25.03.2019 17:00 eren is offline Search for Posts by eren Add eren to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: "unknown" caller suffix for contacts Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The latest entries to your call monitor don't show the suffix any more. Francois GUERIN is no more listed in your phone book.

Please keep the entry when you get the suffix again, to be able to understand what the reason is.

25.03.2019 17:51 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
ere
Grünschnabel

RE: "unknown" caller suffix for contacts Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the reply. I added the contact again and just did a new incoming call at 16:57:15 to demonstrate the problem.

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p
The latest entries to your call monitor don't show the suffix any more. Francois GUERIN is no more listed in your phone book.

Please keep the entry when you get the suffix again, to be able to understand what the reason is.

25.03.2019 17:58 eren is offline Search for Posts by eren Add eren to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Now, can you make another phone call from that number, please?

26.03.2019 12:57 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
ere
Grünschnabel

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p
Now, can you make another phone call from that number, please?

I just made a test call at 12:47:08

The caller ID is still "Francois,GUERINunknown", problem not solved!

27.03.2019 13:48 eren is offline Search for Posts by eren Add eren to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

The bug should be fixed. Please click "Submit & Start" in "Personal Data" to update.

28.03.2019 15:49 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
ere
Grünschnabel

Thanks, I confirmed the problem is fixed after the update.

28.03.2019 16:05 eren is offline Search for Posts by eren Add eren to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: