PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » Please Restore Premium Account
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
iva
Premium Account

Registration Date: 30.04.2009

Achtung Please Restore Premium Account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I received a notice this morning that my premium features were cancelled. Apparently it was related to my credit card on PayPal. I just updated my credit card on PayPal. And as the notice instructs, I'm posting to the Forums. Please re-run the payment and restore my premium features.

Thank you!!

27.02.2019 14:26 ivancich is offline Search for Posts by ivancich Add ivancich to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Please Restore Premium Account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

This subscription cannot be restored or reactivated any more. Please create a new one from our shop page. Premium features will be restored when buying the new subscription.

Your account is still on Premium because you are within the 24h grace period.

Also I have seen that you made a backup in Personal Data. So if you miss the 24h period, your backup will still be there.

28.02.2019 10:36 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
iva
Premium Account

Registration Date: 30.04.2009

RE: Please Restore Premium Account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Done! Thank you.

28.02.2019 15:25 ivancich is offline Search for Posts by ivancich Add ivancich to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: