PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » 2 SOHO subscriptions for the same account
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nor
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 12.10.2018

2 SOHO subscriptions for the same account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I was using the monthly subscription option, and once everyone was happy with it I added an annual paypal subscription, but it didn't occur to me at the time to cancel the monthly paypal subscription. So it looks like I just paid for another month when already have the annual subscription.

Has this happened to anyone else? Do you know if the extra monthly payment will extent out my annual subscription, or did I just loose that money? I don't see a way to find out how many months I have left in my subscription.

For simple questions like this I should be able to email support without having to pay Euro 15 for a block of support.

13.02.2019 16:10 norfieldpbx is offline Search for Posts by norfieldpbx Add norfieldpbx to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: 2 SOHO subscriptions for the same account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for asking. This is the right place to contact us.

What happens if you have more than one Soho subscription, it extends the number of extensions in your account. You 10 per subscription.

14.02.2019 10:13 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: