PBXes » English » Bugs » Not outgoing or incoming calls
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sfd
Soho Account

Registration Date: 07.06.2017

Not outgoing or incoming calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
I can not make outgoing call, nor receive one.

All I get is busy signal (SetVar and congested)

Account:sfdk

Please look at my account

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sfd on 06.02.2019 at 23:06.

06.02.2019 22:47 sfdk is offline Search for Posts by sfdk Add sfdk to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Not outgoing or incoming calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

It looks like your extension 101 which was registered before, is not registered.

06.02.2019 23:08 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
sfd
Soho Account

RE: Not outgoing or incoming calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

It is showing green in status panel
Again no incoming or outgoing calls
trunks show registered in their panels

07.02.2019 03:43 sfdk is offline Search for Posts by sfdk Add sfdk to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Your outgoing call resulted in a 404 response. Maybe wrong number format.

Feb 6 21:06:33 VERBOSE[58377] logger.c: -- Called 5145820570@pbxes.org
Feb 6 21:06:33 VERBOSE[42001] chan_sip.c: SIP response 404 to standard invite

07.02.2019 09:02 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
sfd
Soho Account

I receive a busy signal even if I dont use any dial filter at all

Also callthru and callback are not working

I did not have any problems with my old account and the same hardware and configuration.

The "busy" trunks are freephoneline.ca and planetphone.net

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sfd on 08.02.2019 at 18:44.

08.02.2019 18:42 sfdk is offline Search for Posts by sfdk Add sfdk to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

What do you mean by your "old account"?

I noticed your catchall inbound route (the one with empty trunk name) goes to extension 210 which is not registered. You should change that or register that extension.

09.02.2019 19:12 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
sfd
Soho Account

I had 210 as mobile SIP, so I change it to classical and it is registered now, but no luck

All my calls to 1xxxxxxxxxx, 514xxxxxx, 438xxxxxxx, 450xxxxxx, got busy signals and they DON'T EVEN APPEAR in the system log or call monitor, despite that the phone (101) is registered.
Direct connection with the trunk freephoneline.ca work flawlessly

After registering 210 Callthru and callback are still not working
Phone hangsup and no callback or callthru after

My account was suspended last year and I reactivated by buying soho - could this be the problem?

PS Just for your information - I had to connect directly to the trunk planetphone.net, that is why pbxes.org can not connect at the moment.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sfd on 11.02.2019 at 05:03.

11.02.2019 05:00 sfdk is offline Search for Posts by sfdk Add sfdk to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Thanks for sending your DID numbers by email.

However, now you deleted your catchall inbound route completely. This is why your calls get hung up. There is no matching inbound route. Our testcall to your freephoneline DID got logged in your Call Monitor.

For your freephoneline DID you need to write "1514..." into the route's trunk name.

For your voip.ms DID we recommend you set a new password. Probably because you changed servers in Personal Data it got blocked.

For further assistance please go for paid support.

12.02.2019 11:16 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
sfd
Soho Account

Hi,
THANK YOU!
After changing the name of freephoneline.ca's trunk to the DID number everything works fine. Callback and callthru.

Same with planetphone.net - trunk name should be the user name

I tried many combinations for voip.ms trunk name but no luck. Help will be apriciated Augenzwinkern

Same with GoogleVoice

19.02.2019 14:22 sfdk is offline Search for Posts by sfdk Add sfdk to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

For GoogleVoice trunk name and user name are already identical when you automatically add them (clicking "Get Password for Google Voice"). This is the name you put into your inbound route.

For voip.ms put your DID number (starting with 514) into the trunk name field of your inbound route.

20.02.2019 11:18 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: