PBXes » English » Bugs » server 2 still does not work
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
skz
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 30.08.2017

server 2 still does not work Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

server 2 still does not work for me after the last outage and repair. my extensions do not connect, their setup forms are broken. online trunks and extension status window is corrupted too (Error loading configuration file variables.txt?aldope=69416). and i cannot change the server in personal data - changes simply do not apply whatever i click to submit and save them.

14.01.2019 21:09 skzn is offline Search for Posts by skzn Add skzn to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: server 2 still does not work Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

It seems your account was somehow locked in a bad state. We moved it back and forth, now it's working.

14.01.2019 22:26 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
skz
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 30.08.2017

Daumen hoch! RE: server 2 still does not work Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

thank you. i confirm it seems working now. Freude

16.01.2019 17:28 skzn is offline Search for Posts by skzn Add skzn to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: