PBXes » English » Bugs » Caller/Customer Cannot hear phone rings
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
suv
PBXes PRO

Registration Date: 17.09.2007

Caller/Customer Cannot hear phone rings Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

HI Team,
Since last couple of days our customer/caller are getting frustrated as they cannot hear the rings at their end. phone ringing at our/receiving end but at their end its blank so they cant understand whether its ringing or no and getting frustrated. Can you please look into it and advise asap. Thanks

09.01.2019 16:19 suvidh is offline Search for Posts by suvidh Add suvidh to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Caller/Customer Cannot hear phone rings Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Can you please give a sample DID number to check? Please send it to presse@i-p-tel.com

Thanks!

09.01.2019 16:39 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Caller/Customer Cannot hear phone rings Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you for writing some of your DID numbers.

Your music on hold was gone. We restored it from backup, including a USA ringback tone that you set for some queues.

Please check your music on hold files are complete now.

10.01.2019 09:35 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: