PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » Problem coming our of 'on-hold'
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
hol
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 10.05.2018

Problem coming off of 'on-hold' Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

If I place a call on hold the caller hears music, but when coming off hold it sounds like white noise.

Link to recording of problem, putting call on hold: [URL]https://drive.google.com/open?id=1COiiHxdgxS87wBb5YLO9geschocktVnd_FL3WPj[/URL]

Can you help?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by hol on 14.12.2018 at 13:14.

14.12.2018 13:11 holbrook is offline Search for Posts by holbrook Add holbrook to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Problem coming our of 'on-hold' Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

A customer in Personal Support recently had the problem of hangups when taking calls off hold.

He could solve it by configuring less codecs on his device. In particular he disabled G.722 and the calls no more hung up.

The white noise also sounds like a codec mismatch. Can you try the same?

15.12.2018 20:10 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
hol
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 10.05.2018

Daumen hoch! RE: Problem coming our of 'on-hold' Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have disabled all codecs except G.722 and that has cured the problem. Thanks for your pointer, it was very helpful.

23.01.2019 14:14 holbrook is offline Search for Posts by holbrook Add holbrook to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: