PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » Card charged for free account
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
var
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 31.07.2018

Fragezeichen Card charged for free account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

I request you to refund me 15 dollars that are wrongly charged on my card for opening a free account and cancel any type of paid subscription so that I am not charged in the future too.

As per this link
https://www1.pbxes.com/iptel_virtual-pbx.html

I provided card details knowing that my card will be charged after the trial period of 14 days.

Dont find any option to unsubscribe to your services.

01.08.2018 08:57 varunchitalia is offline Search for Posts by varunchitalia Add varunchitalia to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Card charged for free account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Free Account means there is no monthly fees on this account type. Nevertheless, there is an account creation fee. Please see our news forum for details on this policy. We could not offer the free monthly fees without such an account creation fee.

You have not subscribed for the additional PRO features. These are free for the first 14 days, and would need to be cancelled if you don't want to get charged. So you don't need to worry about that.

I hope you understand the details better now. Every payment for PBXes runs through Paypal. So there is no card details stored in our platform. All payments are clearly announced and to be authorized by the user via Paypal.

This is why we can't refund your payment. You can keep your account and whenever you need it, you can use it for free. For the free account there is just a one-time fee of $15. That's all.

01.08.2018 10:23 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
liv
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 01.08.2018

RE: Card charged for free account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Please check my account too. Is it free now or will I be charged for PRO soon?

03.08.2018 10:18 livetran is offline Search for Posts by livetran Add livetran to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

No, you are on a free account, too. You can see that in "Personal Data".

04.08.2018 21:08 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
ada
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 08.02.2011

Why am I being charge $15 when i have had the free account for 7 years?

I request you to refund me 15 dollars that are wrongly charged on my card for a free account 7 years old and cancel any type of paid subscription so that I am not charged in the future too.

As per this link
https://www1.pbxes.com/iptel_virtual-pbx.html

I am not even sure if i entered my pappal info since this was so long ago and am not sure how you can charge it with not having it.

Dont find any option to unsubscribe to your services.

Also you mention that the user can approve the payment from paypal and that is not true, its auto deducted.
Please advise why I was charged and refurse it immediately.

Sean

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ada on 10.09.2018 at 12:10.

10.09.2018 11:53 adamss35 is offline Search for Posts by adamss35 Add adamss35 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

@ada You created a subscription for a Soho account on March 10, 2018. You can always cancel your subscription. There is a link on our shop page to Paypal. Also you may login to Paypal and cancel your subscription directly from there.

11.09.2018 00:08 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: