PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Punishment for long time (paying) customers....
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nip
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 19.05.2018

Punishment for long time (paying) customers.... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Dear PBXes

I appreciate and enjoy your service since I remember IP telephony (almost)

I have been a user of your system for more then 10 years (please check user was and now “nippit”)

I have used your services free and also paid account in different periods in the past. I am also a very light user. (please check)

It is frustrating that you delete the account with no proper warning and even if I respond the warning I found a message that my account is locked because I have duplicate accounts!!!!

I logged in to my account I cannot do anything because you decided that I have duplicate accounts.

I don’t have duplicate accounts I had two paid accounts at some point, (is it a crime to pay for two accounts????) and how on earth you suddenly decided that it is a duplicate account after so many years

I understand the GDPR shit. However I do expect a better treatment being with you so many years.

Let me explain in detail. I have my original account “nippit” it must be minimum 10 years old. This was free initially and paid various periods over the past 10 years.

Around 4 years ago I have registered another account for my gf (now ex since I haven’t seen her for 3years) “dynaglass” and I set this up as paid account.

The only common thing was my email in the account and I now feel so stupid to bring you new business since you are now punishing me for this .
I was not even be able to post a comment in the forum without paying $15.

This is how you treat you long time loyal customers good luck in life.

Pleas refund my money and keep my account. else I wont use or log in any more to your system and request refund in 6 days’ time from paypal and leave you for ever with your stupid policies.

Frank

19.05.2018 00:47 nippit is offline Search for Posts by nippit Add nippit to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Punishment for long time (paying) customers.... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We've refunded the $15 to you because you are a long time customer.

As you can see in the news forum we've changed our policy on double accounts. You can now have as many as you want.

19.05.2018 07:27 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
nip
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 19.05.2018

RE: Punishment for long time (paying) customers.... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I do appreciate that you actually read and respond to these.

Yes I have received the refund.

Please feel free to delete / stop / block any other accounts that you think is related to me. except this once.
sadly i have started a new account.

Still thank you for keeping me as a customer.

cheers

Frank

19.05.2018 20:11 nippit is offline Search for Posts by nippit Add nippit to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: