PBXes » English » News » RE: New Account Policy
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zap
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 14.02.2012

RE: New Account Policy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Plan Web Page still shows free accounts!
Time to update.

https://www1.pbxes.com/iptel_virtual-pbx.html

09.03.2019 05:39 zapattack is offline Search for Posts by zapattack Add zapattack to your Buddy List
ili

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: New Account Policy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

New policy is fine but why did you disabled old account which were created before the new policy introduced. At least my old account is either locked or removed and I am not able to log in to my ages old account.

02.08.2019 10:52 iliko is offline Search for Posts by iliko Add iliko to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Just create a new account. If you still know the old account name, I can check it for you.

We still have the free accounts which means no monthly fees.

02.08.2019 14:43 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
ili

Registration Date: 01.01.1970

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p
Just create a new account. If you still know the old account name, I can check it for you.

We still have the free accounts which means no monthly fees.

You mean just pay one of fee right?

02.08.2019 16:35 iliko is offline Search for Posts by iliko Add iliko to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Right, either activate an old blocked account by paying one monthly fee, or create a new account, and pay the account creation fee only (this a one-off).

04.08.2019 21:02 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2]  
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: