PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: soho acount not longer working
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ond
Soho Account

Registration Date: 27.01.2012

soho acount not longer working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Dear sir,mrs,

I am a long lasting client still very happy with pbxes. Since a few days my soho account is no longer working. On 23th of June I did the following:
1. I canceled my existing monthly paypal subscription
2. I payed a yearly subscription with bitcoins
From both I got confirmations from pbxes.

Could you please take care my soho account gets working again.

Thanks, onderdelinde

Update 1:

Dear sir,mrs,

It is awfull I can't use my phones right now. I am very satisfied with the product pbxes offers. But I really have problems pbxes is not reachable for administrative issues like these. What is the prefered way to get an answer on my question. Do I have to buy suport with you ? It does not look like because it is for 'troubleshooting your PBX' which I don't need and it is meant to 'assist you on the phone' which is not possible because .. hmm .. my phone is not working because of the administrative issue above.

Allthough I love pbxes for years, I probably should start looking for a provider with which I can communicate.

Maybe I just missed the prefered way to assign my administrative issue. In that case, anyone please point me the way.

Thanks, odl

Update 2017-07-20:
A few days ago I bought support and made an issue in 'personal support', sofar I did not get any reply. But I tried my connections again and everything is working fine at this moment. I keep this issue open for now because:
1. I really would like to know if the issue was administrative or technical and what was done to solve it.
2. I will keep a close eye on my connections to see if things keep working.

This post has been edited 8 time(s), it was last edited by ond on 20.07.2017 at 15:57.

16.07.2017 02:23 onderdelinde is offline Search for Posts by onderdelinde Add onderdelinde to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: soho acount not longer working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for your patience. We'd closed for holidays this week, and have now refunded your support payment.

The only way you could reach us during this week was by telephone.

We cannot find any adminstrative issue with your account. So the outage must have been caused by technical reasons. Maybe a temporary incompatibility or interconnection issue between your provider and PBXes?

22.07.2017 16:48 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
ond
Soho Account

Registration Date: 27.01.2012

RE: soho acount not longer working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for replying and making the refund. Good to know it was not an administrative issue. Connections are just fine since 20-7.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ond on 27.07.2017 at 00:35.

27.07.2017 00:34 onderdelinde is offline Search for Posts by onderdelinde Add onderdelinde to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: