PBXes » English » Providers »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ria

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
No virtual operator, just hangs up! Help! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

3 out of four times I call my sipgate DID, it connects then hangs up! sometimes it works but most time it doesnt. I have added a new trunk yesterday and thats when it all started (or at least I think it is cause i dont usually call myself to check) is it a pbxes problem or a sipgate problem, the calls seem to be registering in the call monitor but reading 0 sec and not getting through

Thanks in advance

Ian Walker

i take it back, the calls dont seem to be registering in the call monitor

infact if i look at status, the sipgate trunk keeps dropping randomly
HEEELLLP (Saturdays a busy day and no calls can get through)

sipgate site says its still connected but at the same time pbxes says its not????? then it reconnects after a while and they both (sipgate and pbxes) say its connected and then pbxes says its not and so on and so on

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by ria on 30.06.2007 at 14:06.

30.06.2007 13:24 rianscott is offline Search for Posts by rianscott Add rianscott to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: No virtual operator, just hangs up! Help! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

There is an interconnection problem between our new server in Paris and Sipgate. We are working on it. In the meantime please see the following thread for changing to another server:

http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=1454

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by i-p on 04.07.2007 at 19:30.

30.06.2007 20:57 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
cyb
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 22.07.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I am having trouble with Sipgate too. I have two sipgate accounts and now the PBX is not registering with one of the accounts any more It will register then drop and then register then drop.

I was on the Paris server before so changed server to Frankfurt as mentioned in the thread above but I'm still not able to register to the second sipgate account.

This was working for almost a year now with the 2 sipgate accounts. Was anything on PBXes side changed which may be causing this or is this a Sipgate problem?

Edit: I've had to switch back to the Paris server as the sound quality on Frankfurt server is bad for us.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by cyb on 19.07.2007 at 17:49.

19.07.2007 17:39 cyberdude is offline Search for Posts by cyberdude Add cyberdude to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: