PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Calls to SIP uri's (another extension) end up with 603 Declined
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 07.07.2006

traurig Calls to SIP uri's (another extension) end up with 603 Declined Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm trying to call from one extension to another via SIP URI, within same PBX, i.e. sip:username-NNN@pbxes.org. I do have per-extension incoming routes setup for username-NNN, routing calls properly.

This did work until about 2 weeks ago, but now i'm receiving "603 Declined". Same with the call to sip:username@pbxes.org (or sip:username@pbxes.com), which ended up in the auto-attendant before. Tried restarting PBX via "Submit & Start", no change.Tried varying clients - no difference, this appears to be server-side issue.

Thanks!

p.s. Just found approach which works - calling NNN@username.pbxes.org... Not sure if this legitimate way (i think there is a single wild-carded IP behind it), but at least it works.

--igor

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sia on 07.11.2016 at 23:16.

07.11.2016 14:13 sia is offline Search for Posts by sia Add sia to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Calls to SIP uri's (another extension) end up with 603 Declined Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

@username.pbxes.org won't work correctly. If you want to call SIP URIs on PBXes internally, please try to call @pbxes.com.

09.11.2016 12:27 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
sia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 07.07.2006

RE: Calls to SIP uri's (another extension) end up with 603 Declined Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well, in the past (since June until ~4 weeks ago) I'd no problems calling username-xxx@pbxes.com from another extension (Android native SIP); but in the last 3 weeks I'm getting 603 Declined to such calls from multiple devices to multiple extensions. This what i mean by bug :-(

12.11.2016 21:46 sia is offline Search for Posts by sia Add sia to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: