PBXes » English » Providers » RE: Broadvoice - IP Authentication Trunk instead of Register Trunk
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cbb

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
IP Authentication Trunk instead of Register Trunk Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi There,

We are using Broadvoice which does not use registration and uses IP authentication instead.

They only allow us to give them 2 static IP's.

I can make outbound calls using your static IP 67.231.240.210 but we have not been able to have incoming calls using any of the 4 static IPs that you have.

They told me neither of the 4 IP's respond to their action pings.

Please advice if it is a special setup I have to do when I setup the trunk or is there another static IP that I can give them for this type of authentication ?

Thanks

20.10.2016 17:10 cbb is offline Search for Posts by cbb Add cbb to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Broadvoice - IP Authentication Trunk instead of Register Trunk Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We think you don't have to jump to these hoops. Two other users on www4 have registered their trunks successfully on Broadvoice with "sip.broadvoice.com" as SIP server, a 10-digit username (looks like a phone number) and their password.

21.10.2016 11:14 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: