PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: SOHO payment
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
pbx
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.02.2010

SOHO payment Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

HI,

Recently my subscription was extended with one year. Payment through my private Paypal account. I want to change this payment to my Business Paypal account. How to do this? In Paypal I can only choose for "cancel subscription", but that's not what I want.

Peter

16.10.2016 23:52 pbxpetervos is offline Search for Posts by pbxpetervos Add pbxpetervos to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: SOHO payment Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Two options: For changing this in future you set a reminder to cancel the subscription beginning of next October, to create a new subscription then.

Or you cancel now and create a new annual subscription from your business account. We will refund you the payment you just made.

Please note that the price in Euros for Soho accounts is higher now (since beginning of last year). So if you keep your subscription you will save 40% every year.

17.10.2016 10:53 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
zab
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 10.01.2014

RE: SOHO payment Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I had problems with my paypal account so you couldn't renew my soho account. In order to avoid disruption of the soho features I subscribe with another paypal account and I was successfully charged $5.95 Dlls. However, I was downgraded to a free account. Please restore mys soho account asap. Thanks

01.03.2018 19:17 zabdiel is offline Search for Posts by zabdiel Add zabdiel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

There is no active subscription. Please create a new one.

02.03.2018 00:17 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: