PBXes » English » Providers » RE: This provider requires a paid account for security reasons
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
inf
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 16.12.2015

Error message: This provider requires a paid account for security reasons Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

While trying to add SIP trunk with SIP credentials, I got following error message:

"This provider requires a paid account for security reasons!".

Indeed, after I purchased paid account, I was able to register SIP account on trunk. I would like to know, what's the reason. for this strange error message.

I am able to define this SIP account on my smartphone, ATA adapter and other cloud PBX.

Provider: Global.ua, server: reg893.global.ua

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by inf on 23.12.2015 at 03:01.

23.12.2015 02:59 infodim is offline Search for Posts by infodim Add infodim to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: This provider requires a paid account for security reasons Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Reason for the alert is the strange SIP server name reg893.global.ua. To avoid routing fraud calls we only accept those on paid accounts.

23.12.2015 22:37 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: