PBXes » English » Providers » RE: Inbound SipURI
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
elo

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Inbound SipURI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

I'm having trouble with inbound calls.

When I setup an inbound route I create it with a callerID, lets call it ted.

Then when I send calls to username-ted@pbxes.org no calls come in.

The only way I can get this to work is send calls to username@pbxes.org and set inbound route with no callerid and it works.

I want to have different inbound routes going to different ring groups and extensions but currently I cannot figure this out. I know it must be simple but I'm missing something. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Matt

02.09.2015 10:24 elofty is offline Search for Posts by elofty Add elofty to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Inbound SipURI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

You put "username-ted" into the trunk name field of your route. It does not have to go into caller ID.

04.09.2015 17:13 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
elo

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Inbound SipURI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

I have tried to setup as you mention

Step 1. Create trunk called mbc

Step 2. Setup inbound route called mbc and routed to a ring group

step 3. sent calls from my provider to elofty-mbc@pbxes.com

the calls instantly fail.
My system log shows the call coming in and that its being hung up instantly

VERBOSE[49234] chan_sip.c: Hangup call SIP/212.38.95.161-98011b40, SIP callid 1e425d420cfbc7010973cecb7c87064e@212.38.95.161

What am I doing wrong?

06.09.2015 17:21 elofty is offline Search for Posts by elofty Add elofty to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

If you send calls from your provider to a SIP URI you do not need to add that provider as a trunk.

In your route you don't specify "mbc" as trunk name. Instead you enter "username-mbc" there.

09.09.2015 08:24 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: