PBXes » English » News » RE: Maintenance www4 / www2
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Maintenance www4 / www2 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

In March we have started migrating PBXes servers to a new operating system platform and to faster hardware. This has been done for www3.pbxes.com and www1.pbxes.com already.

Now we are going to do the same for www4.pbxes.com and www2.pbxes.com, to complete migration. When done, the servers will be capable of auto-updating OS software continously. The new system is supported til 2024. So this will put us in a position to deliver a stable, secure, and performant service in the long term for you.

The scheduled dates for this maintenance are Friday May 8 for www4.pbxes.com and Saturday May 9 for www2.pbxes.com. To avoid any service interruptions, paid accounts are moved to another server during migration.

Please check that you are using pbxes.org as SIP server.

What shall be done if I am using numerical IPs to register?
If you prefer numerical IPs please check that they are set to 144.76.38.78. This address will stay while others are going to change.

What shell be done if I am authenticating with my IP at my SIP provider?
You can already add IPs 67.231.240.210 and 107.155.198.131 to the list of authorized clients. These will be the new IPs of www4 and www2.

I am getting message from Google about suspicious sign in.
If you are using Google Voice numbers as a trunk in PBXes you might get a message because Google detects access from the changed IPs. To continue to use Google Voice with PBXes you will probably have to change your Google password and update this on PBXes, after you receive above message.

07.05.2015 10:00 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
iva
Premium Account

Registration Date: 30.04.2009

RE: Maintenance www4 / www2 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

It seems to me there is a major failure as my system has been down four about 12 hours now. I have a paid account (SOHO), so I should have been switched over to another server during the upgrade.

My SPA2012 cannot register with pbxes.org. It's trying to connect with "pbxes.org", not an IP address. I've tried power cycling it.

pbxes is not registering with either of my two primary trunks. I'm not using IP authentication.

When I try to view the "Status" page on the pbxes web portal, I get a failure of "Error loading configuration file variables.txt?aldope=64272".

If there were a massive failure in the upgrade I'd have thought there'd be an ongoing discussion here. So I'm baffled.

08.05.2015 15:38 ivancich is offline Search for Posts by ivancich Add ivancich to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

RE: Maintenance www4 / www2 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

@iva... We restarted your account by clicking "Submit & Start" (in Personal Data). Now it's working. Sorry that switch over did not work for you from the beginning.

08.05.2015 16:15 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 15.11.2010

My account has been blocked!!! what happened???? Please resolve as soon as possible!!!!

09.05.2015 09:20 007voip is offline Search for Posts by 007voip Add 007voip to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

@007... Your account is not blocked. Please re-check.

09.05.2015 11:14 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 15.11.2010

Thank you! I switched back to www1 and issue fixed.

09.05.2015 11:56 007voip is offline Search for Posts by 007voip Add 007voip to your Buddy List
jna
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 29.08.2009

Well, my account has many problems. I have trunks out of service and
call monitor is not working any more.

Thanks in advance

Joseph Nardi

09.05.2015 15:54 jnardo is offline Search for Posts by jnardo Add jnardo to your Buddy List
alo

Registration Date: 01.01.1970

Hi All,
I added a new trunk and none trunk is registering. Is it related to server migration?

09.05.2015 18:11 aloisio is offline Search for Posts by aloisio Add aloisio to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Some trunks had problems registering probably because of name lookup failures on www4. We've fixed that. Call Monitor is also fixed.

09.05.2015 20:49 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
jna
Grünschnabel

sorry for bothering you, but 5 trunks out of service again .....

10.05.2015 10:48 jnardo is offline Search for Posts by jnardo Add jnardo to your Buddy List
alo

Registration Date: 01.01.1970

Zitat:
Originally posted by jna
sorry for bothering you, but 5 trunks out of service again .....

I have the same issue now but it was working around 10 hours ago

10.05.2015 16:10 aloisio is offline Search for Posts by aloisio Add aloisio to your Buddy List
iva
Premium Account

Registration Date: 30.04.2009

I'm having the same difficulty registering with trunks at:

* inbound22.vitelity.net
* sip22.vitelity.net

They both get time-outs as recently as a few minutes ago.

It had failed around 3am EDT on May 9. It started working around 4pm EDT on May 9. But then it failed again around 3am EDT on May 10.

I downloaded a SIP client on my computer and was able to register at inbound22.vitelity.net.

Thank you!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by iva on 10.05.2015 at 20:15.

10.05.2015 20:14 ivancich is offline Search for Posts by ivancich Add ivancich to your Buddy List
gar
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 21.09.2011

Daumen runter! RE: Maintenance www4 / www2 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm having the same difficulty registering with trunks at:

inbound22.vitelity.net
sip22.vitelity.net
freephoneline.ca

They all get time-outs...

I downloaded a SIP client on my computer and was able to register at inbound22.vitelity.net . My other PBX at rentPBX works fine on all trunks.

Everything has been working fine for months, with no changes on my side?!?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gar on 10.05.2015 at 23:50.

10.05.2015 23:49 garyyates is offline Search for Posts by garyyates Add garyyates to your Buddy List
bag
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 21.01.2013

Hello. My trunk as well as my extensions have been unregistered since Friday night. I am a paying customer and am curious as to when my truck and extension will come back. I am able to register my extensions, however my truck will not register. I have provisioned my SIP information that my truck uses on a Linksys SPA2102 and it does register. For some reason when I try to register my trunk on my pbxes account it is greyed out not registered. It is most important that this trunk works by tomorrow morning. Please help.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bag on 11.05.2015 at 04:14.

11.05.2015 03:06 bagnello is offline Search for Posts by bagnello Add bagnello to your Buddy List
jna
Grünschnabel

.....Dns name lookup problem still there. Trunks work only with direct ip address; I had to change them manualy!

11.05.2015 06:34 jnardo is offline Search for Posts by jnardo Add jnardo to your Buddy List
lan
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 26.08.2010

Since Friday morning, calls from my (Gradwell) trunks cannot be picked up at all. Can make outgoing calls. Tested the Gradwell service independently and it is working fine. Tried reset through Personal Data menu, but no improvement.
I am on www3, but this sounds very like what others have been experiencing, How can I try changing to another server? This is a very long time without a fix, any suggestions?
TIA

11.05.2015 10:14 landmark is offline Search for Posts by landmark Add landmark to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

DNS lookup is now fixed permanently on www4. Maintenance is completed. Thank you for your patience.

@lan... Your trunks including the Gradwell ones are registered. You can change servers in Personal Data.

11.05.2015 11:11 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
gar
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 21.09.2011

smile RE: Maintenance www4 / www2 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

All trunks are back to normal.

Thanks very much.

11.05.2015 13:12 garyyates is offline Search for Posts by garyyates Add garyyates to your Buddy List
ed2
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.08.2010

all my extensions dont receive calls from another extensions or inbound routes.
its working last days, today dont work, any changes are made.

unglücklich

11.05.2015 18:38 ed2m is offline Search for Posts by ed2m Add ed2m to your Buddy List
pma
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 20.10.2013

I am not sure if this is related to the maintenance on www4, but since May 7th, my trunk stopped working from pbxes.org.

When using SIP client, and registering directly to my SIP provider, I am able to successfully connect. But from pbxes.org, I get the following errors in the system logs:

May 11 14:16:05 NOTICE[112540] chan_sip.c: -- Registration for 'xxxx@voip.freephoneline.ca' timed out, trying again (Attempt #1)
May 11 14:16:05 VERBOSE[112540] logger.c: -- Got SIP response 486 "Too many requests"
May 11 14:17:05 NOTICE[112540] chan_sip.c: -- Registration for 'xxxx@voip.freephoneline.ca' timed out, trying again (Attempt #2)
May 11 14:17:05 VERBOSE[112540] logger.c: -- Got SIP response 486 "Too many requests"

Has anything changed on PBXES side that could generate too many requests to SIP provider? Or that could create time out to the SIP provider?

11.05.2015 19:22 pmarsteau is offline Search for Posts by pmarsteau Add pmarsteau to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next »  
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: