PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Is PBXES down ?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
car
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 12.02.2015

Is PBXES down ? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have a big problem with a wrong config of a trunk I need to give access to a kind of customers. But I can't modifiy or do nothing about because I see web site and panel of PBXES down. It's normal ?

11.04.2015 17:11 cartomanzia is offline Search for Posts by cartomanzia Add cartomanzia to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Is PBXES down ? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

There was a short glitch yesterday afternoon CEST to upgrade software but this was after you posted.

12.04.2015 02:27 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
mds
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 16.04.2012

RE: Is PBXES down ? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

My extensions won't register this morning. Is there a problem?

14.04.2015 08:42 mdsanders is offline Search for Posts by mdsanders Add mdsanders to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

We wanted to move your account from www1 to www3 but this takes longer than expected. We are working on it.

14.04.2015 09:27 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
mds
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 16.04.2012

Okay thanks for getting back to me.

14.04.2015 09:40 mdsanders is offline Search for Posts by mdsanders Add mdsanders to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Finally the move went thru. For next time we changed procedure to move each account separately to reduce downtime to a minimum. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

14.04.2015 10:09 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
web
Premium Account

Registration Date: 21.02.2011

All our phones won't register this morning either, and the status page gives an error.

Do we need to do anything?

14.04.2015 11:02 websiteexpress is offline Search for Posts by websiteexpress Add websiteexpress to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Some accounts still had issues. We have cleaned everything up now. Your phones are now registered.

14.04.2015 11:34 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
web
Premium Account

Registration Date: 21.02.2011

Great - thank you, all sorted :-)

14.04.2015 12:11 websiteexpress is offline Search for Posts by websiteexpress Add websiteexpress to your Buddy List
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.03.2013

Both pbxes.org and 144.76.38.78 is down for me. So I can't connect extensions, but redirects to outer trunks still working. Sitting offline for a half of day.

22.04.2015 10:25 toprocket is offline Search for Posts by toprocket Add toprocket to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Where are you connecting from? We are not aware of any networking issues at this time. We have now put you on www4.

22.04.2015 10:45 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.03.2013

It refusing when I try to connect from indian IP. From EU IP I can connect. Same with russian IP.
Seems like some network routing issue. I have couple more today not relating to pbxes service.

22.04.2015 13:06 toprocket is offline Search for Posts by toprocket Add toprocket to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: