PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: How to cancel and remove Soho account?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
blo

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Fragezeichen How to cancel and remove Soho account? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I currently have a Soho account which automatically drew money from my Paypal account 2014-11-08; and since I no longer need your services - I wish to terminate my account. The payments are recurring, but do not show up as recurring in Paypal so I can't cancel it myself.

Thanks,
/Blom

19.02.2015 09:35 blom is offline Search for Posts by blom Add blom to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: How to cancel and remove Soho account? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

You cancel from within Paypal. Please re-check if you are looking into the right Paypal account. When looking at a payment there, you will find a link to the corresponding subscription (this link is usually labelled by S- followed by a long subscription number).

19.02.2015 10:06 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
avr

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: How to cancel and remove Soho account? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I also have a SOHO account, but no longer have need of PBXES service. I checked my two Paypal accounts and can't find any history of payment searching for "i-p-tel GmbH".

The account that I believe I used has many thousands of transactions per year, so I might need the actual email address to find the transactions.

19.02.2015 21:12 avronko is offline Search for Posts by avronko Add avronko to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

@avr.. We cancelled from our side. Thanks

21.02.2015 12:27 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: