PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups » RE: Intercom settings
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
pbx
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.02.2010

Intercom settings Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi there,

I have 5 Aastra 67571 SIP phones and I want to enable an intercom feature between 2 extensions. Everything is configured on the phone side, but I cannot get it to work. Is there a special prefix to use for PBXes for intercom calls (I've tried ** but that didn't work)?

Peter

04.10.2014 00:46 pbxpetervos is offline Search for Posts by pbxpetervos Add pbxpetervos to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

RE: Intercom settings Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
are you saying that you cannot directly dial any extension numbers from your sip extensions, but other calls work ok ?
What appears in your call monitor ?
Sounds like your sip device isn't configured properly

04.10.2014 14:53 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
pbx
Grünschnabel

RE: Intercom settings Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I can dial any extension and the phone rings and can be answered, but one of the features of an intercom is to have the call be anto answered (e.g. by a secretary or v.v.).

Everything that has to be setup for intercom is configured on the phone side: () only for explanation

sip intercom type: 2 (1=phone side | 2=server side) **
sip intercom prefix code: (??)
sip intercom line: 1
sip allow auto answer: 1 (1=true | 0=false)
sip intercom mute mic: 0 (1=true | 0=false)
sip intercom warning tone: 1 (1=true | 0=false)
sip intercom allow barge in: 1 (1=true | 0=false)
sip early media mute mic: 0 (1=true | 0=false)

** according to the admin manual of the phone: "This parameter is required for all server-side Intercom calls."

Hope you are able to help me with this.

Thx.

Peter

06.10.2014 09:43 pbxpetervos is offline Search for Posts by pbxpetervos Add pbxpetervos to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

Hi,
Sorry, I have no experience of the intercom function.
There are however a couple of references in pbxes forums which may be relevant to you although they are not recent:

http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?postid=1209719128

http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=1694&sid=

Regards

06.10.2014 13:17 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
pbx
Grünschnabel

Hmm, I've read these threads but it isn't clear to me what exactly should be changed. The author refers to an Asterisk server, which is (if I'm correct) a reference to PBXes. But these configurations cannot be changed by me (SoHo).

Maybe a moderator (i-p?) can be of assistance on this matter?

Peter

09.10.2014 12:00 pbxpetervos is offline Search for Posts by pbxpetervos Add pbxpetervos to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: