PBXes » English » PBXes PRO »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
raj
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 09.05.2007

How to setup users/passwords? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I signed up for the pbxes premium account and trying to configure the SugarCRM so that each extension gets a SugarCRM userid and password.

Is this possible? I added employees and then users, but there is no way to assign the passwords.

How do the other users login? I presumed they should go to http://pbxes.org/crm/ but that does not seem to work.

Anyone actually using this Pbxes/SugarCRM integration?

Is there a limit on the number of users I can add?

19.05.2007 19:01 rajeevkarajgikar is offline Search for Posts by rajeevkarajgikar Add rajeevkarajgikar to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Pfeil RE: How to setup users/passwords? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

There is an intro to the setup of PBXes PRO on https://www1.pbxes.com/config.php?display=25

The users are automatically set up when signing in thru the voicemail login. They can change their passwords by clicking on VOICEMAIL in the top navigation of PBXes PRO.

20.05.2007 10:00 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
raj
Grünschnabel

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Here is my setup/config:
- I have a Premier account
- For my user A, I have added a SIP extension (e.g. 101)
- For my user A and his extension 101, I have given a voice mail password (e.g. 888cool
- In the SugarCRM, I have added an Employee A and also User A. I have given this user A, the extension 101. I have given the User A all admin roles/privileges.

Now, when I want this user A to login to the SugarCRM, I try the following:
- http://pbxes.com/
- Login with <mypremiumaccountid>-101
and password (e.g. 888cool
- It logs on OK - but there are no functions available. There is no access to SugarCRM system or anything. I just see the pbxes pages with no links to enter SugarCRM.

What is it that I am missing? Can someone point me to right direction? The intro to setup of Pbxes PRO is just few paragraphs. Is there something more elaborate to get started? I want a small group of sales team to have individual extensions and also be able to use the Pbxes Pro system.

31.05.2007 07:06 rajeevkarajgikar is offline Search for Posts by rajeevkarajgikar Add rajeevkarajgikar to your Buddy List
raj
Grünschnabel

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have figured it out and got it to work. It is simpler than I thought. Thanks.

31.05.2007 08:07 rajeevkarajgikar is offline Search for Posts by rajeevkarajgikar Add rajeevkarajgikar to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: